New World English center is expanding in Thai Binh, Vietnam. We are currently opening our fourth school and are urgently seeking to expand our team. We are focusing our efforts on improving the lives and English ability of our dedicated students. We work in a mostly rural environment but teachers have access to all amenities of the big cities. This is a truly rewarding teaching environment and we are looking for passionate and experienced teachers willing to assist and dedicate themselves to their student and the community. We promise you will not find kinder or more dedicated students in Vietnam. If you have a passion for teaching, are flexible, and have a genuine interested in Vietnam, and its culture, we hope to hear from you. All ages and levels of experience are respected and welcome.
Please note the following job qualifications and requirements.
- A native speaker of English (America, Canadian or British preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- An ESL teaching certificate is desired (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc…). Experience is preferable, but not required.
- A background check which is less than 6 months old from your home country. All documents must be authenticated by your home country.
- Pass a health check which is required by the Vietnamese government.
If you have questions about any of these documents, please contact us. We work with professionals formally teaching in countries such as South Korea, Japan and Thailand. We are more than willing to assist you.
About Thai Binh: http://vietnamtourism.gov.vn/english/index.php/items/5248
Maps:https://www.google.com/maps/place/Th%C3%A1i+B%C3%ACnh,+Vi%E1%BB%87t+ Nam/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3135e4d3f5397033:0x6ae405f8381d5bc7?sa=X&ved=0ahU KEwjr96Tpo_TKAhUCrKYKHZl8AmMQ8gEIfDAO
- Professional both in attitude an appearance.
- You are naturally expected to prepare for all classes.
- Manage your students’ abilities and levels.
- Work efficiently and professionally with your Vietnamese co-teachers.
- Occasional paid marketing events and festivals within the community.
- Very little to no paperwork is required for our centers.
- A willingness to make a difference in your student’s lives.
- A six day working week
- Able to adapt and improvise
What we offer:
- Our teachers start at a range of 26,400,000 VND to 30,800,000 VND ($1200 to $1400) per month.
- The cost of living here is dramatically lower than that of large cities.
- Teachers normally average a total of 100 hours per month.
- Partially furnished comfortable housing free of charge (free air conditioning, Wi-Fi, kitchen, etc…).
- Often large and nutritious meals are provided daily.
- 25 days per year vacation. Including a long holiday during Tet (10-12 consecutive days).
- Work permit application and support.
- Highly motivated and well-mannered students.
- Reasonable class sizes of 10-45 students.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Full support of staff and management.
- Ongoing free private Vietnamese lessons if desired.
If you are interested in this opportunity please e-mail your resume, recent photo and current location to: email@example.com
We will reply promptly and are happy to answer any questions you may have.