Teaching Math or Physics – High School Levels G10-12 – International Christian School - Incheon Metro Area South Korea
An International Christian School in Incheon Metropolitan area is looking for English speaking North Americans who will teach Mathematics or Physics to high school students, G10 - 12 in accordance with the American standard curriculum.
- English speaking North Americans including Korean Gyopo
- Skills and competence teaching high school Math or Physics in accordance with American curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
- Christians - protestant
- Location: Incheon metropolitan area, right near a subway station
- Starting date: late August for 2016 fall semester, fixed not negotiable
- Working hour: 8:15 – 5:15 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: Monthly 2.3 ~ 3 million won depending on qualifications,
- Benefits: Single furnished housing, health insurance, national pension, one month extra salary as severance payroll, paid vacation, flight tickets, etc.
Should you be interested in the above positions, please send your resume including contact information and recent photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon hearing from you, I will be speaking with you soon.
In your email, please specify below;
- Whether you have the criminal background check report with apostille on it,
- Your visa status if you are in Korea already,
- The subject you like to teach, math or physics
- Your skype id if you have, or hangout account
- The best time to speak with you and your time zone.
For details of our company, please visit our website at www.englishnkorea.com.
Thanks and best regards,
Certified Occupational Counselor