Desert Recruiting Services is please to be working with an Early Childhood Educational School in Saudi Arabia. This global organization is seeking experienced native English speaking FEMALE teachers and is offering two year contracts!
Due to Visa slots unfortunately the employer is restricted to South African and Canadian applicants.
- Bachelor Degree in Education, English, Linguistics, Literature, Psychology, Sociology or - Early Childhood Development
- Minimum 2 (Two) years full-time working experience as a teacher
- Native English Speaker
- Only Female positions available
- Technically savvy (Computer, Ipad, Smartboards and other online learning materials are used)
- Holder of a valid police clearance certificate/Criminal Record Check or the ability to obtain one (condition of employment)
- Able to accept a two year employment contract
Please note that this is considered a bachelorette contract and unfortunately there is no provision to bring family members.
- Salary: $1500 to $2200 USD Tax Free (based on qualifications and experience)
- Vacation: 30 Days + Paid Public KSA Holidays (Ramadan, Hajj & Saudi Public Days)
- Visa: Employment and Iqama Residency will be provided
- Medical: Class A Medical Insurance
- Airfare: Return airfare from country of origin provided
- Accommodations: Both shared and non shared apartments are being offered/provided
- Transportation: Provided
- Additional Benefits: Weekly trips to Mall, Driving Trips, Historical Sight Seeing, Field trips and many more...
This is a wonderful opportunity with a great employer that is offering two year contracts in a beautiful coastal city in Saudi Arabia! For more information about this an other positions, please visit our job portal at the link below.