We invite talented, responsible native English speaker teachers to Junior summer English camp 2016
1. Name of the camp: Kyeong-nam Junior English Camp
2. Number of teachers in need : 12
3. Location: In KyeongSangNamDo Provindce
4. Period : July 31st 2016(Sun) - August 19th 2016(Sat), 3weeks in total.
5. Working Hours : 1Day(9am-6pm).
Free to relax or prepare for lessons after 6pm
Classes Monday - Friday, Free time from Friday 7pm - Sunday 7pm
6. Qualifications: E2 visa holders or with rights to work and abode to perform as a teacher in Korea
Teaching experience in school, academy or English camp is preferred.
Required to bring your own laptop and sub-teaching materials when taking part.
7. Salary: 500000 a week (E2 Visa holder).
Salary for applicants with other visa types can be adjusted after reviewing the resume.
8. Deadline: Before 30th of June 2016(Thu), first come first serve basis
9. Apply to: email@example.com
10. Contact: Manager, 010-4940-5654
11. Application: Resume(Photo attached) - Please write your educational background, teaching experience, visa type, contact number or e-mail address.
12. Others: Recruitment may close early after individual interview according to applicant's submission date.
Accommodation, food and medical insurance benefit provided for 3 weeks.
Should enter the accommodation on 31st July.
** We do not provide flight tickets. This posting is for those who are in Korea only**