Ministry of Education, King Khalid University, College of Languages and Translation, Abha
Hiring for Faculty of Languages and Translation
The College of Languages and Translation, King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia is seeking (Male and Female) Ph.Ds in English, Applied Linguistics, Translation Arabic - English, English Language, Theoretical Linguistics, and English Literature from USA, UK, South Africa, Australia, Hungary, and Romania to appoint Assistant/Associate/Full Professors.
Candidates should be able to start from September 18th 2016. The university also encourages new PhDs to consider making a career start in our institution. There are opportunities to teach, do research, have an interesting cultural experience AND earn and save money. The following are some positive points of working at KKU as a new PhD.
- New MA Programs in Applied Linguistics and Translation;
- Opportunity to teach graduate level courses and be in on the ground level of a new program;
- Research opportunities with the Language Research Center
- University Journal accepting publications in English and Arabic: "King Khalid University Journal of Humanities";
- Active research population â€“ topics range from eLearning and Computer Assisted; Learning to Teaching Methodology to Discourse Analysis;
- Yearly international symposia/conferences;
Economic and Cultural Reasons:
- Abha is known for its extremely low cost of living -- meaning a high earnings/savings ratio;
- 100% Tax Free earnings;
- Two month summer holiday as well as local and university holidays (all paid);
- Free medical;
- Cultural/Daily Life in a unique and traditional region of Saudi Arabia;
- Free Arabic courses;
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere;
- Excellent weather year round â€“ no temperature extremes.
Interested candidates are requested to send their interest through a CV (preferably by e-mail) providing information about their education, experience, and citizenship to the Head of Recruitment, Mr. Abdul Rauf at email@example.com
The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by our recruitment team via Skype.
Closing date for applications is July 5th, 2016.
For more information, visit: http://flt.kku.edu.sa/en/FLTCAREERS
Head of the Recruitment Program
College of Languages and Translation
King Khalid University, P.O Box : 9100,
Abha, 61413, KSA | (966) 7-2418119