EF English First is a world renowned language institution and we now have ten schools in our group and the newest school no 10 in Bogor started in March 2012.
All of the schools are equipped with the latest in teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more details regarding our schools, please visit: www.efjakarta.com
As one of the largest groups of schools in Jakarta that continues to grow; we employ over 65 native speaking teachers. We are continually looking for EFL teachers with the following qualifications:
- Must be a passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
- Age is preferably between 26 – 50 year old
- Must hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in English or Bachelor degree in any major supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or other English Teaching certification
- Must be free from HIV/AIDS, drugs and mental illness
- Able to provide the original documents for KITAS purposes such as:
- University Degree Certificate and the Transcript.
- TEFL/TESOL or other English Teaching Certificate
Our next available vacancies will be for July, August and September 2016
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes:
-Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
- 5 days work week (2 days off in a week)
- A return air ticket.
- 22 days paid leave.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Medical insurance.
- Incidental medical allowance.
- A renewable one year contract.
- The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
Please send your full CV, a recent photograph and contact details of two professional referees to:
EF English First Swara Group
Arjuna Utara Street No 1
Gedung Tomang Tol Lt. 4
Tanjung Duren Selatan
West Jakarta 11470
Phone: +62-21-56942002 / Fax: +62-21-56942112
On your application, please write the website where you found this vacancy.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.