Universal Language Institute is a premier language center in Vietnam. ULI has been established and managed by a group of world-class scientists and scholars from top notch American Universities such as Harvard, Stanford and University of California. Our objective is to make high-quality English teaching accessible to all and to ensure that everybody can communicate fluently, accurately, and effectively in English.
We are looking for qualified candidates for the Academic Director Position.
- Developing English teaching curriculums;
- Teaching and interacting with students;
- Recruiting and managing academic staff;
- Monitoring and assuring teaching quality;
- Other duties as needed.
- Native English Teacher.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree (preferred) in English, E.S.L, T.E.S.O.L or relevant fields.
- Have experience in developing English as a Second Language teaching curriculums.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills (verbal and written).
- 3 plus years of relevant working experience in internationals schools, English Centers, or educational institutions, universities or colleges.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
We are offering competitive salary, benefit packages.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in English and copies of Degrees/Certificate, academic records together with a recent 4x6 photograph to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved