New Academy opening in ULSAN!
The headquarters of Sogang Language Program (SLP) is seeking native English teachers for its new branch located in Ulsan, South Korea.
If you are interested in joining SLP, please send your resume and a recent photo email@example.com
Employment Location: Ulsan, South Korea
Foreign Teachers at the school: 4
• One year contract (with possibility for renewal)
• October 2016 start date
• Monday to Friday working schedule-8 hours per day (No Weekends!)
• 25-30 teaching hours per week
• Kindergarten and Elementary School Students
• 2.0-2.2 Million Won / month depending on experience
• Airfare reimbursement.
• Severance payment of one month’s pay upon completion of the contract
• A furnished (non-shared) studio apartment near the academy will be provided for the teachers.
• Pension contributions (Canadians, Americans and Australians are eligible for a lump sum refund when they leave Korea)
• Health Insurance
• Both summer and winter vacation will be provided according to the SLP schedule – 10 days total
• All national holidays
• 3 - 4 year bachelor’s degree (Required)
• TESOL or other teaching certification (preferred)
• Teaching experience (preferred)
• Native English speaker
• A valid passport from one of the following countries:
• New Zealand
• South Africa
** How to apply **
Once again, if you are interested in joining us, please send your resume and a recent photo firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
About SLP: Sogang Language Program (SLP) is an English language program which was founded by Sogang University to allow children to learn English in an integrated way that enables them to think, dream and act in English.
There are currently 63 SLP franchises operating in South Korea. The Ulsan SLP is a brand new branch that will be opening in October 2016.
Ulsan is the 7th largest city in Korea with a population over 1.1 million. It is located on the sea in the southeast corner of Korea. It is the industrial heart of Korea and boasts the highest GDP per capita in the country. Ulsan is 70km north of Busan and is well serviced by high speed trains and busses. In addition there is plentiful shopping, beaches and outdoor activities such as rock climbing and hiking.
** Necessary Documents for E2 Visa**
If you are applying for your first teaching position in Korea:
1. Copy of your 4 year+ university diploma (apostilled)
2. National background check (less than 6 months old) (apostilled)
3. 2 passport sized photos