Native English Teachers Needed in Dong Nai, Viet Nam – ATTRACTIVE SALARY + FREE ACCOMMODATION
Truong Vinh Ky is a private high school with over 2000 students from year 10 to year 12, locating in Long Khanh town, Dong Nai province, Viet Nam (60 km north of Ho Chi Minh city). Breaking from traditional method of teaching English as a second language in high school environment, which focuses on vocabulary and grammar, Truong Vinh Ky initiated a new program emphasising on intensive listening and speaking activities. We are seeking 2 native English-speaking teachers who are dedicated to help students improve their language skills and confidence.
• Must hold an English teaching certificate such as TESOL, CELTA or equivalent.
• University degree (For work permit application)
• Friendly personality and open to new culture.
• Past teaching experience is favourable.
• Be a native speaker from UK, USA, NZ or other English speaking countries.
• Be active in class and able to prepare interesting lesson plans.
• Applicants currently residing in Vietnam are preferred. However, all applicants will be considered.
Compensation and rewards:
• Salary is hourly-based, which is $20 per hour (USD).
• Free accommodation is provided with basic necessities such as fridge, kitchen, bed, television set and Wi-Fi. It is within walking distance to school, around 200 meters.
• Easy to access public transport to HCMC.
• A friendly community and a chance to immerse yourself deeply into Vietnamese culture.
• TVK High School will provide assistance if needed.
How to apply:
• Cover letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Digital copies of degree and certificate
• A copy of current passport (photo page)
• A recent photo of the applicant
• Reference letter (optional)
Please kindly send these documents to email@example.com, address to Ms. Ngan Nguyen. We will contact you once the application is received.