Al-Hussan Training is looking for qualified and experienced native-speaking ESL instructors to join our team to work on the King Saud University Preparatory Program in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We will be holding interviews at London Hilton Park Lane (19-21 July 2016) for short listed candidates with the possibility of signing a contract on the day. A full description of the program and package offered can be found below.
Book your appointment now! We’d love to see you there!
• Approximately 20 contact teaching hours per week
• Approximately 20 students in each class
• Oxford Headway Curriculum is taught
• Professional development workshops available
Coordinator and Administrator positions also available in the following areas:
a. Curriculum Development
b. Assessment/Item Writers
c. Professional Development
d. Quality & Development
e. Academic HR
f. Academic Administration
• Native speaker with valid passport from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL/certTESOL/TEFL (accredited, level 4/5, 120 hrs)
• Minimum three years relevant teaching experience (Middle East/Gulf experience a plus)
• Coordinator and Administrator positions require experience in the related field.
• TAX FREE SALARY
• Basic monthly salary between 12,250 SR and 16,500 SR depending on experience and qualification relevance
• Accommodation (self-contained apartments, not shared) provided or a monthly housing allowance of 3000 SR
• Transportation provided or a monthly transport allowance of 1000 SR
• Coordinator and Administrator positions will receive an extra administration allowance
• Visa costs covered for candidate
• Round trip tickets covered for candidate and up to three dependents
• Class A medical insurance for candidate and up to three dependents
• 30 days paid annual vacation plus national holidays
• Multiple-entry visas available
Interested applicants are requested to send clear copies of the following documents to email@example.com. Due to the large volume of interest, applications without these documents will not be considered.
2) Copy of passport
3) Copy of degree certificates
4) Copy of teaching qualification certificates
5) 2 professional reference letters related to teaching/education
6) Any other documents to demonstrate your classroom ability (Formal Observations, etc.)