KSAtrek Recruitment ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
We currently have 31 posts available for men and 44 posts available for women for a September 2016 start. Qualified married couples are welcome to apply.
Our client is looking for professionals with the following credentials:
1. Minimum MA in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, English or any other relevant field OR MA or higher in any field with CELTA/DELTA or other accredited TESL certification.
2. At least 2 years post degree experience in ESL/EFL (Middle East experience preferred).
3. Age range from 26-53 preferable
4. Native English speakers holding a passport from - UK, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia - must be in home country for visa processing
OR Native speakers in Saudi Arabia with transferable iqamas
5. Espouses and has experience with student-centered instruction
Remuneration and benefits offered:
1. Inclusive monthly salary ranging from 14,000SAR to 20,000SAR depending on experience and qualifications.
2. 45 days paid annual leave plus national holidays
3. Yearly round-trip ticket to point of origin
4. One-time furniture allowance
To apply for this great opportunity please send as attachments in email to email@example.com:
- most up-to-date CV
- a copy of degrees and relevant ESL certificate/credentials (i.e. CELTA, etc.)
- a copy of the picture page of passport
- (3) recommendation letters from recent employers
- a letter of no objection if employed in Saudi Arabia previously
- a copy of the final exit visa if employed in Saudi Arabia previously
- a copy of valid current iqama (if transferable)
Due to the high level of interest in this opportunity, only applicants meeting the basic requirements listed above shall receive a response if selected to move forward in the recruitment process.