Executive Director of English Language Center at Prestigious Saudi Arabia University
Outstanding University English as a Second Language (ESL) Executive Director of English Language Center Required ASAP at Prestigious Saudi Arabia University in Jeddah
PLEASE NOTE: THIS JOB IS IN JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA
- Job Title: Executive Director General, University ESL English Language Center
- Educational Requirements: Ph.D. in one of the following fields -- TESOL, ESL, Applied Linguistics, English.
- Years of ELA Management Experience: 5 years minimum in a mid-level - upper management position of an academic tertiary level ELA program.
- Native English Speaker (NES) candidates from one of the following countries, America, Canada, England (UK), Australia, or New Zealand as well as all Non-native English Speaker candidates from any nation will be considered.
- Preferred range of age between 35-60 years, all ages of candidates will be considered.
- Initial Contract Length: 1 year (renewable)
- Probation Period: 3 months; extendable to another 3 months in case there is no job fit.· Contract Extension: After completion, contracts are automatically renewed unless one party informs the other beforehand within the notice period.
- Compensation Package Remuneration: $7,000 USD - $10,000 USD per month including salary and benefits. Remuneration is determined by educational qualifications and experience related to the job.
- Single / Family Status Hire: Single male candidates are welcome to apply -- female candidates will also be considered. Family Status hires are acceptable. Family Status includes spouse and a maximum of two children of dependent age.
- Housing Benefit: Fully furnished western standard accommodations for candidate and spouse and up to two children.
- Deployment Airfare: Economy Class airfare for candidate. The same airfares will be offered to spouse and two dependent aged children if the candidate is a Family Status hire.
- Contract Completion Return Airfare: Economy Class airfare for candidate. The same airfares will be offered to spouse and two dependent aged children if the candidate is a Family Status hire.
- Annual Vacation Airfare: Two-way return Economy Class airfare for candidate once every 12 calendar months. The same airfares will be offered to spouse and two dependent aged children if the candidate is a Family Status hire.
- Business Airfares: When conducting official duties for employer in which air travel is required, the candidate will receive Business Class airfare tickets. Spouse and dependent children will not be entitled to airfare tickets associated with the candidate’s business travel.
- Annual Vacation Period: Annual leave is 30 days, paid leave and airfare costs for the employee, spouse & 2 dependants. National holidays and other university calendar vacations are not covered by return airfare tickets.
- End of Contract Benefit: Annuals per the updated version of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour law.
- Class "VIP" Medical Insurance: Employer will provide Class "VIP" medical insurance to candidate. Candidate’s spouse, and two dependent children will be provided the same in the event of a Family Status hire.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send resume, personal profile, cover letter, research and publications information, business profile picture of yourself, scan of educational documents including transcripts to
Mr. David Burke
SUBJECT LINE: Applicant for Director General, University ESL English Language Academy
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved