Helen Doron ( www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global educational franchise with more than 800 branches in 34 countries.
We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are looking for teachers who are happy to dance and sing with their students and are very open to learning new skills as it requires very good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance. (Teachers receive extensive and continuous pedagogic support)
There are many promotion possibilities within the organisation both in Korea an worldwide.
We have 2 English Kindergarten positions available for Dongtan and Ilsan, South Korea (Just outside Seoul).
Training starts on August 8th 2016.
Suitable Candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
3. Have a degree (at least a BA)
4. Pass a Helen Doron Training course upon arrival.
5. Be positive and flexible attitude.
6. Be Happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
Salary: 2.1~2.3 KRW/month.
Accommodation: Studio flat provided
Lunch: Provided (Organic, fresh)
Severance Pay: Full (an extra 1 month worth of salary upon the completion of each year)
National insurance: Covered
Health insurance: Provided (50% Employer, 50% Employee)
Work Days: Mon-Fri
Actual teaching hours: Max 120 a month.
Class size: 6 to 10 students
Vacation: 12 work days + 15 days of national holidays
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV with a Picture
Email - email@example.com