HANKUK UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES Language Institute or HUFS LI is a franchise established from one of the most prestigious universities in Korea, HUFS. There are many centers available for you to join us throughout the country.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic new or experienced EFL native teacher to join us in providing EFL programs developed by distinguished professors and professional educators. Our goal is to facilitate young students to think creative and pursue their goals in an environment where they are the center of the learning.
New native teachers are always welcomed. Paid training is provided.
Branch Locations: 50 branches throughout many cities in Korea
(Seoul, Gyeonggi, Cheongju, ChungNam, Daegu, Busan, etc)
Teaching target: Elementary to Middle school students
Here are the benefits provided for our native teachers.
• Salary: 2.1~2.3 million won per month or more based on your experience in teaching Korean students. (Negotiable)
• Round trip airfare to and from Korea is provided.
• Housing is also provided for our native teachers.
• Paid pre-service training and accommodation.
• Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary, per year of service.
• Visa sponsorship
• 50% of health insurance, 50% pension
• Hold a valid passport and undergraduate degree from Canada, the United States, or the United Kingdom.
• Positive, energetic outlook and demeanor.
• Formal EFL teaching experience or new teachers are always welcomed.(No experience needed!)
• Competency with basic word processing
• Qualify for the E2 visa sponsorship with documents.
To apply for ESL Teaching position please e-mail me < firstname.lastname@example.org > with the following documents.
• Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
• Recent photo
Also, it would speed up the hiring process if visa documents are provided.
• Scanned copy of passport information page.
• Scanned copy of federal-level criminal record check no older than six-months from time of
issuance with affixed apostille.
• Scanned copy of university degree with affixed apostille
-Su Min Kim
HUFS Language Institute R&D department