Teaching in Vietnam – Pleiku
If you are looking for an English teaching job in Vietnam and you can teach:
Introcation about Pleiku – Gia Lai
Pleiku – Gia Lai: https://en.wikipedia.org/wik i/Gia_Lai
Pleiku is a city in central Vietnam, located in that nation's central highland region. It is the capital of the Gia Lai Province. Many years ago, it was inhabited primarily by the Bahnar and Jarai ethnic groups, sometimes known as the Montagnards or Degar. But now, it is inhabited primarily by Kinh ethnic group. The town is the centre of the urban district of Pleiku which covers an area of 261 km².
As of 2003 the district had a population of 186,763. The city sits at the junction of several national roads—National Road 14 to Kon Tum in the north and Buôn Ma Thuột in the south and National Road 19 to Stœng Trêng in Cambodia in the west (via Ratanakiri Province) and to Bình Định Province in the east. The city is home to the Hoàng Anh Gia Lai football club. Pleiku is served by Pleiku Airport in the near outskirts of the city.
School: Gia Lai English Center
-All levels, especially for kids and students from primary to high school.
-Number students: From 10 to 20 per class.
- Nationality: US, UK, Canadian, Australian
- Humorous, funny, friendly, dynamic and responsible person, eager to learn new things and open-minded
- University graduates (from any majors) who can teach English/ want to be trained to teach English and want to get paid while travelling around Asia.
We have many positions to start: ASAP
Length of contract: 1 year
Level of students: all levels
Teaching hours: 85 to 90 teaching hours per month, 6 days /week, one day off /week.
Salary: 1,200 USD monthly and 18 USD for overtime
Income tax: No
Housing allowance: the school will support 5,000,000 VND (230 USD) per month for the hotel.
Work permit and work visa is paid by teacher.
Please kindly send your application (Full Name – Teaching in Pleiku 2016 like David Brown – Teaching in Pleiku 2016) to my email firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 907997583.
Apply now by sending email via: email@example.com the following to our recruitment department:
1) Full CV including clear details of your teaching certification, dated and with references
2) Copy of passport page with details and photograph.
3) Soonest realistic start date