Summer English Camp Recruiting Teachers: 5 Teachers / July 22nd, 2016 (Fri) ~ August 11st, 2016 (Thurs)
Cheongshim International Academy is recruiting English instructors.
We are looking forward to your participation in Cheongshim English Camp.
- July 22nd, 2016(Fri) ~ August 11st, 2016 (Thurs)
- Class (3rd ~ 6th grade students)
- Student guidance and tasks related to the English Camp
Condition of eligibility
- The holder of E-2, F-4, F-6 Visa
- CheongShim International Academy
- The Camp does not allow the instructor to stay/sleep over outside of the School for any reason during the camp period. On 30th ~ 31st July, 6th ~ 7th Aug, instructors can go out, but must be back by Sunday 10:00 pm.
* We provide meals and dorm
Salary: 2,400,000 Won
- Be paid in Korean won and will deduct Korean income tax and residence tax (3.3%)
- Work from 8:30am to 5:30pm (40 hours a week except for break time), and the work hours also include an hour of extended work a day. The Work Hours are subject to change depending on the circumstances during the English Camp.
- Break time will be from 12:00 to 13:00.
- Expected to follow the intensive academic camp schedule,
( Teaching English classes 35 hours per week.)
- May have to teach students from 18:00 to 20:30. (Total : 14 hours during the camp)
- Participate in the pre-meetings. Detailed schedule will be informed.
- Participate in the orientation that will take place at 10:00 am on July 22nd, 2016(Fri).
- One half hour drive from Seoul
The documents for submission
- Passport and Visa (copy)
- Certificate of alien registration (copy)
- Certificate of education background (Apostille / copy)
- Certificate of criminal record (Apostille / copy)
Please submit your résumé and a copy of your documents to email@example.com