We are seeking energetic teachers who are interested in not only teaching but also in experiencing Korea culture.
Location : Gangnam / Songpa / Nowon / Bundang / Peongchon / Suwon / Ilsan / Suji
Starting date : Oct / Nov / Dec 2016 , Jan 2017
Working hours : from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Teaching hours : Max 30 hours a week
Teaching age : elementary and middle school students
Average class size : 10-15 (Curriculum and Syllabus are provided)
Monthly salary : 5days per week Min 2.6 mil won (2200 USD)
Housing : Singled furnished housing (walking distance)
Benefits : Airfare (reimbursement) , severance payment , health insurance , national pension, Fee for studying Korean every month, 10 days paid vacation
Number of foreign teachers: 130
Following the assigned curriculum, foreign native teachers teach speaking and writing classes.
1) Practicing punctuality as previously stated for all class
2) Showing respect for other instructors and staff members
3) Assisting and working in cooperation with Korean teachers
4) Developing educational programs and materials
5) Engaging in out-of-class activities for/with students
6) Evaluating students' academic development on a regular basis
7) Maintaining records on each student who is being taught including follow-up and periodic assessment and other reports as requested.
8) Reviewing new texts and submitting recommendations for future improvement
9) Modeling an international pronunciation
10) Exhibiting a care and concern for the betterment of each student
11) Grading assignments on a weekly bas
Requirements for English teaching Visa : Be a citizen from the US , Canada , the UK, Australia , New Zealand, South Africa / Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university / Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship.