Great employment package for energetic, outgoing teachers interested in joining Maple Bear Pyeongchon in Anyang, South Korea.
Maple Bear is an immersion school that teaches students through hands on, play based learning. At Maple Bear Global Schools we believe that nothing is more important than the education of our children. The Maple Bear mission is to deliver a student-focused learning system in a safe, secure and stimulating environment that prepares students for success at the post-secondary level and that instills a passion for life-long learning.
The Maple Bear vision is to provide a high quality pre-school and elementary education based on the Canadian philosophy and best practises that meet the expectations of global parents and is in conformity with local education regulations.
Maple Bear schools offer full Canadian programs utilizing Canadian methodology and curriculum developed by our own experts from the ground up for pre-school and elementary.
For more information, visit http://www.maplebear.ca/
• Must have a passion for teaching, value teamwork, high energy, kind presence, and can bring fun into the classroom.
• Must be a native English speaker with a passport from either the USA or Canada.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Education.
• Experience teaching young children preferred.
START DATE: Mid/Late-July (First official working date is August 8, 2016)
TEACHING HOURS PER WEEK: 30 hours in-class teaching + 10 hours prep
CLASS SIZE: 15 maximum for early childhood and 12 maximum for elementary
SALARY: 2.3-2.5 million Korean Won per month
• Must have all required visa documents ready or already hold a working visa
• Native English speaker
• University Bachelor degree preferably in Education
• 1+ years teaching experience is preferred
• Planning and following through with Maple Bear curriculum
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in holiday events with students and parents
• One-way airfare to Korea if currently located overseas
• Partially furnished apartment provided or housing allowance for residency of your choice
• National Health Care
• National Pension Plan
• Bonus: 1 month severance bonus upon completion of one year contract
• Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation during scheduled school closings
• Holidays: Paid Korean national holidays
• 3 paid sick days
• Ongoing training and academic support
• School sponsored working visa
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume, cover letter, and recent photo(s) to email@example.com