American English Workshop is seeking qualified female native English teachers to work in Hong Kong. We will also consider well-qualified male applicants or couples whenever the position allows it.
Positions are immediately available. We continually hire teachers and expect to be hiring throughout the next 12 months.
Teachers have the opportunity to teach children aged 3 to 9 in a casual playgroup setting or do home tutoring with children and adults.
AEW provides a variety of employee benefits, including travel reimbursement, work visa sponsorship, paid holidays, and bonus pay for reliable teachers.
• You must be a native English speaker — if English is not your first language, your CV will not be considered
• You must hold a passport from a native English speaking country
• You must have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification (we can help you get this if needed)
• You must be good with children
• You must be willing to commit to a 1 year contract
• You must have a bachelor’s degree or above (Unless you qualify for holiday work visa)
• 1-2 years teaching experience desired but we will consider fresh graduates or new teachers
How To Apply:
To apply please submit your resume and photo to Hkenglish101@gmail.com
Resumes without a full CV and PHOTO will not be considered.
Salaries range from $18,000-$21,000 HKD/month plus incentive bonuses. Teachers
are also given the opportunity to do private tutoring during off hours to increase pay if desired. Compensation package also includes airfare reimbursement and 24 paid holidays per year.
Successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview immediately after their resume has been reviewed. Teachers already in Hong Kong are welcome to apply. For questions please email us at Hkenglish101@gmail.com