Berlitz Korea is currently hiring Full Time English Language Instructors to provide one-on-one and group classes to corporate and consumer clients in Seoul.
We are one of the oldest and largest global organisations devoted to language teaching and other related services. We teach in response to a full spectrum of students' needs and to a full complement of students, most from the corporate world.
We are currently recruiting for 2 locations in Seoul - City Hall and Samseong - both central, cosmopolitan areas.
We are currently recruiting for instructors to start in July and August, 2016
* Passport from a Native English-speaking country (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) - preferably in a business or education related field
* Teaching and/or business experience preferred
* Instructors currently working in Korea preferred
* All necessary documents to acquire an E2 visa already obtained (including the apostilled degree certificate and criminal background/FBI check). Please note that these documents can take a long time to acquire and so for our start dates, anyone not in receipt of these documents, or already holding the necessary teaching visa may not be ready to work by July/August
All interested candidates should send an up-to-date resume and recent photograph by email to the Country Manager of Instruction, Ms Vicky Hill,firstname.lastname@example.org