A Leading Educational College, one of the College of Excellence, located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is looking to recruit high qualified ESL/EFL Teachers (females)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To teach on an intensive TEFL programme based on the Cambridge English syllabus that meet the needs of individual students and groups in line with the College’s strategic priorities and objectives. A student-centered, communicative approach will be adopted across all teaching, learning and assessment.
• Candidates should be Natives speakers
• BA/MA in English, Education or Applied Linguistics in addition to a teaching qualification; TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/DELTA or any related certificate from a well-known university/institution (at least 120 hours of face to face course). No online qualifications will be accepted.
• At least 3 years’ experience in teaching adults.Have previous teaching experience in the post-secondary, technical, or vocational sector –five years’ experience as a minimum.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary Range between SR 132,000 and 156,000
• Housing Allowance
• Transportation Allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Round Trip Ticket
• 30 days Annual Leave + extra days bonus
• Employment Visa
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to