Teach Primary/Secondary English at a Bilingual School (Vietnam) (Vinh City, Nghe An Province)
Blue Sky Academy is a Montessori-based, bilingual school located in the beautiful municipal Vinh city of Nghe An province, Vietnam. Vinh is the most developed city in north central Vietnam. Its vicinity to both the beaches and the mountains makes a great alternative to the crowded streets of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Blue Sky Academy is looking for passionate teachers at Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary levels to teach English and/or Maths/Science in English.
Interested candidates: kindly visit www.bsa.edu.vn/apply/teach to fill out the application form. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions about the job opportunity, us, or about Vietnam in general.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Embrace the school curriculum and enhance it by developing subject curricula and extracurricular activities.
- Incorporate direct instruction, discussion, projects and cooperative work to engage students, keep classes focused and infuse a lasting desire to learn.
- Follow the school's policies and procedures for student conduct and discipline.
- Develop and use a variety of assessments (e.g. exams, written work, and public performances) that frequently measure student progress.
- Communicate openly, honestly and effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Share responsibility for grade level and school-wide activities.
- Attend staff meeting.
- Share experiences with colleagues and contribute to making the faculty stronger.
- Dress professionally and uphold all school policies.
- Understand that job duties may be changed over time depending on the need of the school.
=What we are looking for=
- A degree in teaching in English or Maths/Science subjects in English.
- A native or neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm.
- Willingness to spend time outside the classroom to improve students' experience on campus and to be an excellent team player.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about your subjects.
- Enjoy working with young children, have the patience in dealing with them and have the desire to captivate them.
- Embrace personal development through hands-on involvement and on-the-job challenges.
==Good to have==
- At least 1 year of teaching experience at the relevant level.
- A Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or something equivalent.
- Familiarity with an international curriculum such as CIE or IB.
- Free on-campus housing. Off-campus housing can be arranged.
- Subsidized utilities, laundry service and on campus meals.
- Competitive salary package, taking experience and qualifications into account.
- Complimentary airfare to Vinh city.
- Reimbursement for a Vietnamese work permit, visa and related paperwork for your employment at BSA.
- Opportunities to gain further qualifications from onsite training, online training and participating in official workshops and training programmes by Cambridge International Examinations. Expenses are paid by the school.
- Reimbursement for certain medical expenses. From the second year, there is allowance for health insurance.
For more info about Blue Sky Academy, you can check out our yearbook at http://ht.gl/bsayearbook2015
Once again, to apply, visit http://www.bsa.edu.vn/apply/teach