URGENTLY LOOKING FOR NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS
THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR IS COMING SOON!
If you are wondering where to teach at the start of the school year ( August/September) in Ho Chi Minh City, why don't you join our wonderful teaching team to experience COMPASS Education ?
Please take time to see this video below:
START DATE : 15th August 2016
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE COMPASS EDUCATION ?
We offer a 'Teacher Placement Program' whereby local schools in and around Ho Chi Minh City can readily access highly qualified native English teachers. If a school requires native English teachers then we can also provide the curricula, the necessary resources and assessment procedures to deliver the right product. We require enthusiastic, dedicated teachers who have authentic English pronunciation and who want a teaching position with a difference.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS WHEN YOU WORK FOR US?
• Based on qualifications and experience the gross pay 420,000 vnd to 462,000vnd per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax.
• Teachers are given 20-25 hours work a week ( flexible) and assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance and extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
• Salary and bonus will be discussed in details for exceptional teachers
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS ?
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Bachelor's degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced
• Aged from 21 to 40
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORK FOR COMPASS EDUCATION
A cover letter and a curriculum vitae.
A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
Reference letters (optional) and a recent photo of yourself.
WHO TO CONTACT AT COMPASS EDUCATION
Ms Jessica Tran -- firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPASS Education -- ADDRESS : 7 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC.
Tel : 0908390435
Tel: ( 84.8) 38302 374/ 38302 375
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved