TEACHING IN HAI PHONG
Teaching English is about making a difference to people’s futures. Our goal is to be the best English language school in the world, and we measure that by the success of our students. To this end, teachers lead a variety of types of classes throughout the day, including Social Clubs, giving constant feedback, support and motivation to their students.
- Great premises (light, bright and air-conditioned)
- Small class sizes (core classes have a maximum of 4 students)
- A modern and effective approach to language learning
- Comprehensive teaching materials
- Fun, friendly and professional colleagues
- Opportunities for career development and promotion
1) Compensation & Benefits
- Level of students: all levels
- Length of contract: 4 months
- Accommodation is paid by teachers around 3,000,000 to 4,000 VND per month
- Salary: 350,000 VND (15 USD) per hour
- Teaching hours: 80 hours per month
2) Other Benefits
- Quality facilities and teaching resources
- Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development
3) Career pathway
- Option to transfer between our training centers and to progress into senior positions
- Social activities
- Native English speaker: passport holder from New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK or Australia
- University Degree
- 120-hour classroom-based teaching certification (e.g. TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, Trinity)
- A dynamic, professional and fun approach
- Passionate about learning and development
- Positive, flexible, hard-working and proactive
Apply now by sending email via: firstname.lastname@example.org the following to our recruitment department:
1) Full CV including clear details of your teaching certification, dated and with references
2) Copy of passport page with details and photograph.
3) Soonest realistic start date
Due to government regulations regarding work permits you will need to bring:
1) The original copies of your BA degree and CELTA/TEFL certificate. (Photocopies are not acceptable).
2) A clean police clearance certificate from your home country.
Note: If you don't already have such a certificate, you need to apply for one before coming to Vietnam.
We regret that we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.