Job Opening: Full-Time EFL Native English Adjunct Professors Position beginning August 29, 2016 at Kwangwoon University in Seoul, Korea
Kwangwoon Institute of Language Education (KILE) at Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea is seeking several qualified full-time Native English Adjunct Professors for the term of 2016 (August 29st, 2016 ¨C August 28th, 2017). Kwangwoon University is a private university located about 30 minutes from downtown Seoul. KILE is in charge of teaching accredited academic courses as well as institute-type programs. The typical teaching load consists of freshmen or sophomore English Conversation classes as well as institute-type programs such as training teacher and intensive language programs.
1. Master's or higher degree holding native English speaker.
2. Background in education, English language and literature, or linguistics.
3. Preferred : At least 2 years of university teaching experience
Certificate in TESOL and ESL/EFL.
1. Annual Remuneration : 34,800,000 ~ 37,200,000 won per year
(depending on teaching experience)
2. 14 weeks of paid vacation per year
3. National pension and Health Insurance
1. 16 hours per week of teaching during the spring and fall semesters.
2. Advising students, level testing, lectures, and participation in staff meetings.
3. Completion of grading by the end of each semester. Teachers must stay in Seoul until the end of the grade confirmation and grade change period.
4. Participating in the summer or winter vacation program that normally last 4 weeks, upon request by the university.
1. Application: Resume, photograph, contact information including e-mail address, mobile.
2. Letter of self-introduction
4. Record of previous employment
5. Copies of university and graduate school diplomas. Either a confirmed apostate or confirmation from a Korean embassy or consulate in one¡¯s home country is acceptable.
6. Issuance of proof of criminal records. Either a confirmed apostate or confirmation from a Korean embassy or consulate in one¡¯s home country is acceptable.
7. Copies of passport page and alien registration card (both front and back pages)
* If the apostate of your "criminal background check", "diplomas" or other paper work is not ready or not supported by July 28, 2016, please submit the originals. If the materials are not submitted by this date, the applications for confirmation will be canceled and the application for employment will be automatically withdrawn.
1. Send the application by mail or in person. Applications will NOT be accepted by e-mail.
2. All application materials must be received by 4 pm, Thursday, July 28, 2016.
Kwangwoon Institute of Language Education,
Kwangwoon University, Kwangwoon-ro 20(447-1 Wolgye-dong)
Seoul, Korea 01897
1. Submission of applications: July 28 (Thursdays), 2016
2. Notification of candidates and interview schedule : July 28 (Thursdays), 2016
¡ï Candidates for interviews will be informed individually.
3. Interview: July 30, 2016 (Saturday)
¡ï The finalists will be informed individually.
Una Milling, Coordinator of Kwangwoon Institute of Language Education
Tel: 82-2-940-5304, E-mail: email@example.com