Mercury Education is looking for Native English Teachers to teach at public schools in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (starting from August 20th, 2016)
Teachers can work full time or part time (there would be many benefits for full time position)
• Native English speaker (UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada....)
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced
• Aged from 21 to 40
• Based on qualifications and experience the payment (net) $17-$20 per hour.
* Your application should include:
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yours.
* If anyone is interested in this job, don't hesitate to send me your application package via email:
Ms. Quyen Bui - Academic Coordinator
Thank you so much and wish you all have a nice day!