International Christian School is looking for a native English speaker
An International Christian School in South Korea is looking for a native English speaker who will teach General Science; Physics, Chemistry, or Biology to students on grade 7 through 12. Please below find the position summary. Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume, recent photos, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon hearing from you, we will be speaking with you soon.
- Nationality of US, Canada, or UK
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Natural Science; Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
- Faithful Christian (Protestant)
- No criminal record
- Healthy mentally and physically
In your email, please include;
- Date of birth and birth place
- Whether you have the criminal background check report or expect to obtain it soon
- Your available starting date
- The best date and time to speak with you
- Sky ID if you have
- Location: Daegu Metropolitan city, South Korea
- Teaching levels: secondary school, G7 through 12
- Working hour: 8:30 – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.2 million Korean won per month, equivalent to annual income of US 40,000 to 45,000 dollars in U.S. thanks to free housing and lower living costs and taxes.
- Benefits: Round trip air-line tickets, single furnished apt, health insurance, national pension, one month salary of completion bonus, paid vacation, etc.
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.