We are looking for experienced, dynamic and friendly teachers to teach English for Asan Public School English Program starting from Sep 1st, 2016. This program is financially supported by the Asan City Hall and hosted by the Asan Office of Education and cooperated by Sun Moon University to manage the recruiting.
Please refer to the following information.
Native English Speakers
A Relevant Bachelor's degree with a related teaching certificate(TESOL, CELTA, etc./ more than 100 hrs.), a minimum 1 year full-time English teaching experience and Teachers who has E-2
* Teaching experience in Korean public school system is preferred.
* Teachers who stay in Korea are preferred
Available Visa Status : E2, F2, F4, F5, F6
Position : English Guest Teacher (Co-teaching at the Elementary level)
Employer : Superintendent, Asan Office of Education
Contract period : 1 year
Duty Hours : Work 7 hours per day and Teach 20 hours per week during academic semester,
25,000 KRW per 1 hour of over time teaching
Afternoon school classes can be asked. (Paid 25,000 won per hour)
Camp : Teach 20 hours per week for 3 weeks each Summer and Winter time,
Total 6 weeks a year (The payment of this is included in the salary.)
Salary : 2.1 million KRW - 2.0 million KRW per month (more depending on degree)
Vacation : 9 weeks a year(paid vacation/ including annual holidays)
Housing : A furnished single studio or apartment(two rooms) provided
* It would be different according to the location situation.
National pension, Health insurance, Worker's compensation insurance provided
Severance Pay : Calculated according to the related law and paid within 14 days after the completion of the final contract
Transportation Allowance : 100,000 KRW/month during academic semester
Travel Allowance : 1,000,000 KRW(a one-time travel allowance) at the end of the final contract
[Required documents to apply]
2. Cover Letter
3. Copy of passport of information page
4. Copy of Alien Registration Card (Front and Back)
5. Copy of Degree certificates
6. Copy of federal-level criminal record check with affixed apostille
7. Lesson plan for Elementary level you taught in the past
8. Recent letter of recommendation (if applicable)
9. Copies of other certificates (if applicable)
10. Current photo