LAST CALL FOR SUMMER CAMP OPENINGS WITH CAMP KOREA, KOREA'S FIRST & STILL ITS BEST ESL CAMP PROVIDER FOR ESL EDUCATORS
We have some last-minute openings at camp for early August. Please read the following & contact us if you're interested in joining us this summer & assuming you meet the application considerations.
CAMP NAME - Volvo Super Junior Camp
- Location || YBM Training Institute, Gyeonggi-do.
- Dates || August 6 through August 12 2016 (7-day contract, reporting for duty on the evening of August 5 2016).
- Contract Format || Staff orientation will be on August 6 & 7 (no students) with camp proper starting on August 8 and ending on August 12 (half day on August 8 & 12 for 3 full days and 2 half days actual classroom time). This is a 6 class camp with 10-15 elementary school students per class. Typical daily camp schedule is 08:40-11:20 & 12:50-17:40. Evening duties are also scheduled for August 8-11. This is a light academic schedule with many teacher-led activities. No advanced preparatory work is required.
- Staff Accommodations & Meals || Shared accommodation onsite supplied and all meals. No private accommodation options available.
- Salary (pre-tax) || KRW 1,000,000.
- Application Considerations || F-class visa (or equivalent) native English speaking applicants ONLY.
Note: Given the last-minute nature of these openings, we are only accepting expressions of interest from those holding F-class visa clearance.
If you are interested and eligible to apply please send us an e-mail (addressed to HR@CK.co.kr) expressing your desire to join us. In the e-mail please let us know the following:
1. Your name.
2. Your date of birth.
3. Your nationality.
4. Your present location (city/town & country).
5. What is your present F-class visa type & when/what date does your visa expire?
Important note: Please DO NOT send us any documentation with your e-mail - no CVs/resumes, letters of reference, letters of qualification, birth certificates etc. Thank you.
The Next Steps ||
We will acknowledge all applications received but will only proceed to engage further with appropriate candidates. Given the last-minute nature of these openings applicants are requested to contact us only if they are prepared to move quickly to commit to any offer extended to them.
Thank you for considering Camp Korea for your next ESL experience & we hope to see you at camp soon.
The Camp Korea Team