Female/Male EFL Instructors for PYP colleges at Saudi Universities across Saudi Arabia - Join our Job fair in London and Manchester
The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is seeking Female/Male native English speaking professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for ESL programs in Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates must be native speakers of English.
• Minimum of (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in a related field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted.
* Competitive annual tax free salary (range: GBP£26,000-£35,000)
* Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia.
* Furnished accommodations or allowance
* Transportation provided or allowance.
* Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage.
* Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year.
* Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
If you meet the minimum requirements, Please submit yourCV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificate, and passport IMMEDIATELY to: email@example.com.
We will be available in a job fair in the UK from 1st- 6th August 2016in these locations:
1. London: 1st-3rd August
Park Plaza Victoria Hotel
London, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road
SW1V 1EQ London, United Kingdom
T: +44 20 7769 9760
2. Manchester: 5th to 6th August
DoubleTree by Hilton
Manchester , Piccadilly, 1 Piccadilly Place, 1 Auburn Street, Manchester M1 3DG
T: +44(0) 161 242 1013
We look forward to see you at the job fair. All applications will be considered.Employment Contracts and visa paperwork will be issued at the fair.
We look forward to hearing from you.