TEACHING ENGLISH IN HAIPHONG, VIETNAM
WITH SUNRISE VIETNAM
Location: Haiphong, Vietnam
Schools: Public schools and English centres.
Working hours: 20 teaching hours per week following the time table/teaching schedule arranged by Sunrise Vietnam for six days per week
Salary and other benefits will be negotiated at interview.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Education and training back ground or specialized study of these subjects are preferred.
• CELTA, TEFL, or TESOL certification (TEFL Online accepted).
• Native speakers of English.
• Love to work with Kids from 6 – 13 years old or up to 18 years old.
• Very enthusiastic, energetic and diligent. Goal-driven. Highly self-motivated & motivate others.
• Expert in presentation and strong capability to influent & inspiring people;
• High teamwork spirit;
• Effective oral & written communications with colleagues & partners;
• Ability to work under pressure & changing environment.
• Teaching Demo video is required for all levels.
• Recent Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in details and a cover-letter.
• Copy of qualifications.
• Copy of passport.
• Recent photo (3x4 or 4x6).
• Copy of criminal record (time allowed no more than 6 months).
Tel: +84 31 3653269 / 3732895
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org