Female/Male EFL Instructors for PYP colleges at Saudi Universities across Saudi Arabia - Join our Job fair in London and Manchester
The schools attending the job fair are seeking Female/Male native English speaking professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for ESL programs in Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates must be native speakers of English.
• Minimum of (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• BA in any degree subject welcome, MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted.
* Competitive annual tax free salary (range: GBP£26,000-£35,000)
* Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia.
* Furnished accommodations or allowance
* Transportation provided or allowance.
* Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage.
* Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year.
* Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
If you are able to attend one of the fairs below please email email@example.com with the day and time between 9 AM and 5 PM you are likely to attend.
Teach To Travel will be available at the job fairs in the UK from 1st- 6th August 2016 in these locations:
1. London: 1st-3rd August
Park Plaza Victoria Hotel
London, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road
SW1V 1EQ London, United Kingdom
T: +44 20 7769 9760
2. Manchester: 5th to 6th August
DoubleTree by Hilton
Manchester , Piccadilly, 1 Piccadilly Place, 1 Auburn Street, Manchester M1 3DG
T: +44(0) 161 242 1013
We look forward to see you at the job fair. All applications will be considered. Employment Contracts and visa paperwork will be issued at the fair.