23rd Summer English Camp Teachers Wanted
1. Location: Soongsil University in Seoul (http://camp.ssu.ac.kr)
2. Position Available: 1 (Visa Type: F2, F5, F6, E2, E1)
* Please, indicate your visa type.
a. Duration: 3 weeks(August 1st, 2016 - August 19, 2016)
- Level test Day: 9th July
- Training Session: 3 days (July 20, 2016 - July 22, 2016 / 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
* We have classes on August 15th.
- Camp: 20 days (July 25, 2016 - August 19, 2016)
- Dates are subject to change.
b. Working hours: 9AM ~ 6PM (Mon~Fri)
c. Remuneration: Around KRW 2,4000,000
- Lunch will be provided during the camp.
a. Elementary School or Middle School Students
b. Class size: 12-15 students
a. B.A / Teaching experience more than a year
b. All classes in the camp are available only in English.
c. Give preference to
(1) Teacher experience more than 3 years in regular school or institute
(2) Majoring in English or education
(3) Certifications (ex.TESOL)
6. Required documents
a. Recent resume with your picture and cover letter
b. Copy of your passport and visa, bank account, diploma of your last school(for selected applicants)
7. The process
a. Primary: document
- Submit a cover letter and resume to the human resource manager at email@example.com
b. Secondary: interview or teaching demonstration
8. Application Deadline: until the positions are filled.
9. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
* If there's no the right man for the position, no one will be hired.
* If there's any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.