Female/Male EFL Instructors for PYP colleges at Saudi Universities across Saudi Arabia - Join our Job fair in London and Manchester
The schools attending the job fair are seeking Female/Male native English speaking professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for ESL programs in Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates must be native speakers of English.
• Minimum of (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• BA in any degree subject welcome, MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted.
* Competitive annual tax free salary (range: GBP£26,000-£35,000)
* Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia.
* Furnished accommodations or allowance
* Transportation provided or allowance.
* Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage.
* Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year.
* Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
If you are able to attend one of the fairs below please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the day and time between 9 AM and 5 PM you are likely to attend, that way we can hook you a specific slot to interview at the fair.
Teach To Travel will be available at the job fairs in the UK from 1st- 6th August 2016 in these locations:
- London: 1st-3rd August in Vauxhall (you'll receive the address once your time and day is confirmed)
- Manchester: 5th to 6th August in Piccadilly (you'll receive the address once your time and day is confirmed)
We look forward to seeing you at the job fair. All applications will be considered. Employment Contracts and visa paperwork will be issued at the fair.