Native Male & Female English Teachers Needed For University Foundation Year
Native Male & Female English Teachers Needed For University Foundation Year - Saudi Arabia
Position Available: Native English Teachers
Job Location: All Major Cities of Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah, Alkhobar)
Gender: Male / Female (Both)
Start Date: Immediate (June / July / August / September)
Academic Year: 2013/2014
Closing Date: Open
Visa Type: Employment (Iqama)
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
Documents To Apply
• Resume (MS or PDF)
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA/MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary P/M - USD (3000-3500)
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities
• Transportation Provided / Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• End of Service Bonus
• Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia Provided
• 30 Day Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
2 - 5 Years
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelors/Masters major Education, TESOL, English, Linguistics, Languages, TEFL, English Language Teaching, English as a Foreign language
BA in any field/major + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL (120 Hours)
3: Must have At Least 2-5 Years Teaching Experience
4. Age should be between 22-58
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson
E.Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Adwaa Group Job Board: http://adwaarabia.osclass.com/
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.
1-2 Year Renewable