Busan Public Schools Available in the Spring with Korean Horizons
Start 26th February. 1 year contract. End 25th February 2018.
There will be around 100 vacancies – mostly elementary schools. 1 Elementary school class is 40 minutes each; and you have to teach 22 classes per week.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Salary is based on your resume. See KoreanHorizons.com for details.
There will be an orientation 7-10 days which includes Korean language lessons.
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
• Free Dinner and breakfast together with us + all of the arrival teachers
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Book on Teaching, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Free accommodation and meals will be provided throughout the orientation. Afterwards; you will move into your rent-free furnished apartment.
We will be available throughout your employment contract. If you google Korean Horizons, you can see what others say about us. Our services are free and we are financed by the government here to recruit you.
The recruitment process can be seen here : http://koreanhorizons.com/sub02.php
Please apply online at www.KoreanHorizons.com or alternatively please send your resume toJOBS@KoreanHorizons.com