Native English Teacher for Kindergartens and Primary Schools
Currently, Teachabroadasia is seeking high-caliber, passionate, enthusiastic and accountable native English speaking tutors to be a team player of our high-quality teaching team. The selected candidates will be teaching at designated kindergartens/primary schools and in-house programs at our learning centers with the following roles and responsibilities:
- deliver classes at designated kindergartens/primary schools and I-Square Education Centers;
- design and develop lessons and class activities independently;
- produce periodic evaluation reports on students;
- participate in in-house training to improve teaching methodology;
- assist in organizing and attending school activities and events.
The candidate should possess the following attributes:
- teaching experience in local kindergarten/nursery/primary schools preferred;
- TEFL / TESOL certificate preferred;
- be patient with young children;
- good knowledge in teaching phonics is an advantage;
- clear and accurate intonation in spoken English. British / American accent preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved