Language Cube is a prestigious private academy for adult students that focuses on specific needs of each individual learner. Korean and foreign teachers work as teams. Our branches are in Apgujeong, Jongro, Yeoksam, and Guro in Seoul. We are looking for professional, responsible, experienced English native teachers for the positions below. The teachers will teach adult students in Gangnam and Jongro, Seoul.
-MUST be English native speakers (Current E2/F5/F6 ONLY)
-MUST have a Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university in native English speaking countries
-MUST have at least more than 3 years of conversational / business English teaching experience in Korea
2. Positions and Conditions
A. Language Cube Yeoksam Full-Time Split Shift Position in October
- # of Position: ONE or TWO (E2/F5/F6 ONLY)
- Starting date: October, 2016 (A 3-day training is required before starting)
- Contract period: 1 year
- Location: Language Cube Yeoksam Branch in Gangnam, Seoul
- Students & Class Types: Adults, One to One
(Various levels, English conversational classes, Business English, Topics, etc)
- Hours: Full-Time Split Shift
Monday - Friday 7am - 11am AND 6pm to 10pm (8 hours) + TWO Saturdays a month (mandatory, paid) 10am to 6pm
- Pay: 2.4 mil won - 3.3 mil won (base salary + split bonus + two Saturdays + incentive)
- Vacation: 10 days
- # of foreign teachers: 7-8
- Housing: fully furnished single housing or 500,000 won/month as housing allowance provided
- Benefit: 50% of national pension and medical insurance, severance pay
3. HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and a recent photo at UNION_LC@NAVER.COM with the information below.
-Position you are applying
-Visa Status or document status if you are not in Korea (You should have Apostilled nationwide criminal background check (6 months valid and must not have any record) and Apostilled copy of degree. If you don't have them, when do you expect to get them?)
-Possible starting date
-Contact information and available time to contact. If you are abroad give me your skype id (skype video interview is required).
-Reference information if you have teaching experience in Korea (number and contact person's name)
Only selected ones will be contacted.
Language Cube | Union&EC
firstname.lastname@example.org / union_lc @ naver.com