Nacel International School System is seeking Elementary English Teachers for affiliated schools in Turkey, in the cities of Adana, Bursa, and Samsun. Qualified candidates for these positions will hold a USA Early Childhood, Elementary and/or English teacher certification. The positions begin immediately, and are teaching English to Turkish students. The schools are private, Turkish elementary schools, and Nacel has partnered with the schools to incorporate our American English program into their academic program. Current availability is in grades 1-7.
Salary and Benefits:
• 2-year contracts
• USD salary is $29,000 annually (paid in Turkish Lira)
• $2000 bonus at the end of the contract
• Furnished apartment
• Medical policy
• Roundtrip airfare
• Moving allowance
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required
• Teaching Credential/License required
• TESL/TEFL Certificate required (but not to apply)
One year teaching experience preferred
Qualified and interested parties should email Gina Robertson at email@example.com.