WORKING IN: GO VAP DISTRICT – HO CHI MINH CITY – VIET NAM
- Teaching English for children in primary school from 6 – 10 years old.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS WHEN YOU WORK FOR US?
- Based on qualifications and experience the gross pay 18$ - 20$ per hour (includes income tax) [ from 1.500 USD to 2.000 USD per month]
- Teachers are given 20-25 hours work a week (flexible).
- Assistance is provided a working permit if you don’t have.
JOB REQUIREMENTS ?
- Nation: USA; UK; Canada; Australia; New Zealand, Iceland…
- Work permit is preferred.
- English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree.
- A police background clearance from your home country.
- Temporary Resident Card.
- A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
- Experience in teaching primary school is advanced.
- Aged from 20 to 50.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORK FOR NATIVE ENGLISH CENTER?
- A cover letter and a curriculum vitae.
- A copy of passport and visa
- Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified.
- A copy of Temporary Resident Card
- A copy of Police background clearance from your home country
- A recent photo of yourself.
WHO TO CONTACT AT NATIVE ENGLISH CENTER?
Contact to: Mr Sang (Director) or Mr Anh (C.E.O)
Tel : 090 33 77 368 (Mr Sang) – 01234 425 524 (Mr Anh)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Headquarter: 183 Dang Van Bi street, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh city, VN