• Preparing class/course content as supervised;
• Recruiting and managing academic staff;
• Monitoring and assuring teaching quality;
• Other duties as needed.
• Native English speakers
• Bachelor Degree in English, E.S.L, T.E.S.O.L or relevant fields.
• Have experience in preparing the content for English courses.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills (verbal and written).
• Working experience in internationals schools, English Centers, or educational institutions, universities or colleges.
• Willing to work overtime as needed.
We are offering competitive salary, benefit packages.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and copies of Degrees/Certificate, academic records together with a recent 4x6 photograph via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org