$100K+ USD Total Package - Tax Free - Hiring Vocational Teacher Trainers in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Family Friendly, Sept. Start
A prestigious teacher trainer institute in Riyadh, managed by a UK based university, is hiring vocational teacher trainers in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Information and Communications IT
- Business Administration and Pedagogy
The students are Saudi males between the ages of 20-28 who are studying to become vocational teachers.
The positions begin in September, 2016. Contract lengths range from 1 to 2 years.
In order to apply, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Master's or Ph.D Degree (earned in class, no on-line degrees) from a nationally accredited university in vocational pedagogy or equivalent field
2. 5 years relevant full time teaching experience - teaching adults or university level students in accredited institutions
3. Overseas teaching experience, particularly in the Persian Gulf region, is a plus
4. Must be a native English speaker, with citizenship from an native English speaking country (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Aus, NZ, South Africa)
5. Male teachers only
6. Willing to relocate in September, 2016
Salary and benefits:
Salary: 250,800 SAR ($66,876 USD) per year
Housing Allowance: 125,000 SAR ($33,324 USD) per year (more than enough to live in a compound of your choice)
In country transportation: SAR 6,000 ($1,596 USD) per year
Flights: SAR 15,600 SAR ($4,159 USD) per year
Education Allowance for up to 5 children
VIP Medical Insurance
Legal Working Visa For Saudi Arabia
Total Monetary Package Per Year - Tax Free:
SAR: 397,400 ($ 105,967 USD) - not including education allowance and medical insurance
Interviews will be conducted via Skype, coordinated through the UK university in charge of the program.
In order to apply please send your cover letter, CV or resume, and references as well as your phone number and Skype ID and a recent photograph to:
Short listed applicants will be contacted via phone, Skype or e-mail. Please ensure you meet all relevant qualifications prior to applying.
References from current teachers,the school website information about the campus and the university managing this innovative program as well as more details regarding the opportunity are available to successful applicants.