3A company, one of the leading training and recruiting educational establishments in Vietnam, is seeking qualified native English speaking teachers to work in Vietnamese public schools in various provinces across the country.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferably in English or a related subject.
• Three years experience teaching in primary or secondary schools.
• An RSA. CELTA, Trinity TESOL, PGCE or equivalent.
Also needed: a G1 – 5 Primary School teacher who can teach English, Maths, and Science in an integrated approach. Preference given to candidates familiar with the IPC or Pearson Edexcel. In addition, we need a Vietnamese ‘Foreign teacher coordinator’ to help with administrative tasks and deal with any issues teachers may have. Preference given to candidates who are proficient in English and hace worked in similar positions previously.
Our benefits package:
• A salary of 1500-2000 USD per month with free fully- furnished good quality apartment.
• A sponsored work permit.
• Financial assistance with flight to Vietnam.
• Twelve days paid leave a year plus all Vietnamese public holidays.
• A five day working week from Monday to Friday.
• Overtime opportunities.
• The potential to transfer to other areas of Vietnam or work developing syllabi in our Head Office.
Working in a provincial town in Vietnam gives you the opportunity to live in a beautiful, friendly and peaceful area of the country. In addition the, cost of living is very low and teachers ought to be able to save at least half of their salary. Please contact: Ms. Tho at: email@example.com, Tell: