Teaching Mathematics – High School Levels G10 - 12 – International Christian School - Incheon Metropolitan Area, South Korea
An International Christian School is looking for a native English speaker who can teach Mathematics to high school students, G10 – 12. A foreign Korean will be welcomed too.
- Christian - protestant
- Native English speaker or Korean Gyopo
- Skills and competence teaching high school Mathematics in accordance with the American curriculum
- Location: Incheon metropolitan area, right near a subway station
- Starting date: September for 2016 fall semester, fixed not negotiable
- Working hour: 8:15 – 5:15 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: Monthly 2.3 ~ 3 million won depending on qualifications,
- Benefits: Single furnished housing, health insurance, national pension, one month extra salary as severance payroll, paid vacation, flight tickets, etc.
Should you be interested in the above positions, please send your resume including contact information and recent photos to email@example.com. Upon hearing from you, I will be speaking with you soon.
In your email, please specify below;
- Whether you have the criminal background check report with apostille and a copy of diploma with apostille too
- Your available starting date
- Your current visa status if you are in Korea already,
- Your skype id if you have, or hangout account
- The best time to speak with you and your time zone.
For details of our company, please visit our website at www.englishnkorea.com.
Thanks and best regards,
Certified Occupational Counselor