Looking for Qualified Teachers in Ilsandonggu, Goyangsi, Kyunggido, Korea
Access International Academy is looking for qualified elementary school teachers. AIA is a preparatory academy located in the suburbs of Metropolis Seoul, serving Grade 1 to 12.
Native English fluency
Bachelor's or higher degree
Holders of advanced degrees given extra consideration
Teaching credentials in relevant areas preferred
Readiness to start in the middle of August
Willingness to work with a team (teaching is no solitary biz)
● Subjects to teach
math, science, social studies for secondary (and primary) school students
Candidates should be able to deal with students with mixed levels of English proficiency, from native to minimal fluency.
● Positions scheduled to start in late August
Visa sponsorship available
Insurance and pension included
2+ year commitment preferred
Compensation and benefits include :
- 2.2 million KRW per month (exact figure negotiable)
- severance bonus at the end of the yearly contract
- 1 million KRW for relocation expenses
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
● Initial application documents required: a resume, statement of purpose and recent recommendations.
● For the location of the school, search the Google Map with South Korea Gyeonggi-do Goyang-si Ilsandong-gu Wicity 2ro 11beon-gil, 6-25
● Contact Erika Seo at firstname.lastname@example.org or +82-10-2430-6811 (or 010-2430-6811 domestic).
Required Documents for Hiring
● a copy of the FBI Criminal Record Check (or home country equivalent) Notarized and A positlled within 6 months.
● a notarized and apostilled copy of your university degree.
● 1 copy of the information page of your Passport.
● a signed copy of resume with correct address and contact information.
● a signed copy of the employment contract
● a Health Statement Form (which will be provided once the contract is signed)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved