Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities
and training institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications).
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance provided.
• Transportation or allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and South Africa.
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
• Bachelor or a Master degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related filed is a MUST.
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 58 years
Contact email: email@example.com