At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to help people improve their career opportunities, and break down the barriers of language and culture. Small class sizes combined with pre-developed lesson plans and professional teaching tools help you deliver fun, interactive, and meaningful lessons with no outside preparation. These classes involve controlled practice, communicative activities, and feedback.
You can incorporate your creativity, cultural background and interests in Social Club activities that we organize for our Students.
As a teacher at Wall Street English you have to:
- Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or equivalent in-class TEFL or TESOL certificate (certificate via online course will NOT be considered) (a MUST)
- Have at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Be a native speaker of English
- Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
- Be well informed and sensitive to cultural issues
- Be interested in your Students and care about their progress
- Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your Students
- Engage in on–going professional development
- Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work
- HK Permanent Residents , work / dependant visa holders are preferred
- Full training provided
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Discretionary bonus
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
- Career progression opportunities within the organization
To apply for this position, please send your resume with current and expected salary.