SUWON CITY GLOBAL VILLAGE (SWGV)
Our English Village is currently looking for ONE experienced ESL teacher, to join our team.
We are an English immersion center, and do not teach in a traditional classroom environment.
We have themed classes such as Airplane, Cooking, Science Lab and Gym, providing students with the opportunity to learn English through role-play, activities and games.
We believe that by experiencing English in such an environment allow students to learn more effectively, have fun and feel comfortable in doing so.
Job specs :
• Job Type: FULL-TIME CONTRACT
• Period: One year contract available.
• Start date: September 2016
• Students: Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle school
• Time: 09:00 – 18:00, with an hour lunch break every day.
• Pay: 2,3-2,4 million KRW (excl. tax) depending on experience.
• Housing: Paid apartment will be provided, five minutes from SWGV by walk.
• Location: 582 Wooman-Dong, Paldal-Gu, Suwon City, Gyeonggi-do
(near the Suwon World Cup Stadium)
• Benefits: Medical, Flights, Severance
(at the end of a one year contract).
• Saturdays: Required to work at least one Saturday per month.
This will be reimbursed as over-time (OT) payment.
• A minimum of one year teaching experience.
Previous working experience in an English Village and/ or experience with
kindergarten, elementary and middle students would be ideal.
• Curricula Development: Ability to create lesson plans from scratch;
familiar with ESL lesson planning specifically.
• University degree
• References with current contact details
Please send your resume and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
C/P : 82-10-9837-1347