The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is seeking Female/Male native English speaking professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for ESL programs in Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates must be native speakers of English.
• Minimum of (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in a related field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted.
* Competitive annual tax free salary (range: GBP£25,000-£30,000)
* Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia.
* Furnished accommodations or allowance
* Transportation provided or allowance.
* Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage.
* SR 1000 cash advance upon arrival to help you get settled
* Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year.
* Employment visa processed (toward Iqama)
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificate, and passport to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.