Greetings from Bahwan CyberTek LLC, Muscat.
As a SEI CMMi level-5 company, BCT was selected by Red Herring as Asia's Top 100 privately managed companies and ranked by Deloitte for three consecutive times for the Fastest 50 growing companies in India and Fast 500 across APAC. With over 1300 knowledge professionals, spread across US, West Asia & India, it has truly made a mark in this dynamic & seamless, globalization era.
The best part of BCT’s journey has been in translating the knowledge gained internationally to the benefit of Oman and its citizens. Over the past ten years BCT has been working very closely with the Government in the creation of knowledge workforce in Oman.
We carry this recruitment activity for more than a decade. Presently, we are in the process of recruiting English Teaching professionals to be deployed at the Colleges at Muscat in Sultanate of Oman.
Kindly let us know your interest and send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to enable us to proceed further. We await an early response from your side.
Qualifications: (Full-time study from a recognized institution)
- MA/M.Ed. (Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL) + Trinity Cert./CELTA/DELTA/PCGE/PGDE (Recommended)
- BA English + Trinity Cert./CELTA/DELTA/PCGE/PGDE (Recommended)   ;
- B.Ed. (4-year program TEFL/TESOL) + Trinity Cert./CELTA/DELTA/QTS (desirable)
Experience: ( At Tertiary Level)
- Minimum 2 years post degree in the field of ELT (Essential)
- Experience in Smart Class, e-learning, self-access and personal tutoring (Desirable)
- Experience in Curriculum design and teaching ESP (Desirable)
- Attractive salary
- Ticket/ Travel allowance (twice a year)
- Health insurance
- 45 calendar days annual leave